Neue Beiträge einsehen | Suche | navigieren:
Foren > Kleinanzeigen > Re: Munich: Looking for Chinese Communication

Neues Thema
Gehe zum Thema: vorherige Seitenächste Seite
Munich: Looking for Chinese Communication
geschrieben von: Tobias8 (IP-Adresse bekannt)
Datum: 12. September 2011 16:05
I have been learning Chinese (Mandarin) for 6 years, most of the time I life in Germany. I speak fluently Chinese and I am looking for a Chinese language communication partner.

We can talk about general topics, social life, economy whatever we both think is interesting. You do not need to speak English or German, sometimes I will ask you in Chinese about pronounciation and grammar issues.

It would be nice if you come from North China or speak like someone from North China, I am sure you know what I mean. You should have an interest to talk about many many topics. I think it makes sense maybe to meet in a cafe for 1,5-2 hours, I will pay for the communication training.

I live in the area of Implerstr. Underground train station. Looking forward to hearing from you soon, xiexie, Tobias

Re: Munich: Looking for Chinese Communication
geschrieben von: Citibond (IP-Adresse bekannt)
Datum: 09. Januar 2012 02:09
hi friend, contact me any time with skype: chen.young.ltl, I keep online nearly everyday, I like to talk but sometimes have to finish work first.

no need to pay for anything, but if I go to visit german some day, you must buy me a beer.

Re: Munich: Looking for Chinese Communication
geschrieben von: Jenny.Kwok (IP-Adresse bekannt)
Datum: 01. Juli 2012 13:26
Hello Tobias,

we are delighted to assist you in order to find professional language trainer for practicing chinese.

You can easily find us on www.lingua-sprachunterricht.com and please let me know if you need support.

Best,
Jenny Kwok

Navigation: ForenlisteThemenübersichtSuche
In diesem Forum können zur Zeit keine Beiträge verfasst werden. Bitte versuchen Sie es später noch einmal.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Re: Munich: Looking for Chinese Communication - Re: Munich: Looking for Chinese Communication
page served in 0.056s